Homework

More links for homework practise.. Simply click on this picture and be taken to a site full of mathematic option, including games and practise sheets.  Choose the stage you are at and go from there.  Check out all the options on the right side also!

Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 7.46.41 pm

Here are useful maths links for your child to continue recalling basic facts and other areas of maths.  We use these in class and your child knows these sites.  It is expected that our tamariki use these during the week to reinforce their basic facts practise as homework.

Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 9.29.59 pm       Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 9.31.40 pm

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.16.03 pm             Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.22.34 pm        Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.25.46 pm

Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 4.39.59 pm

If you are learning Stage 7 or 8 maths you will like to challenge yourselves with some of these problem solving and investigation sites.  Keep up your basic facts knowledge also, aim for speed and accuracy.

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 9.33.58 pm

If you have any queries about math terms, strategies or concepts check out this great site with the most simple of explanations.

Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 9.34.43 pm

21 thoughts on “Homework

1. This is a great way of doing homework and I don’t need to rember my home work book. I think that this is a great way to do home work and that we Should do it more. My little sister is sitting next to me and learning to so it is great for the whole family. Can you please give us some more homework I love this task but can we have a investigation or something alse because my little sis is getting board. Lol. ( my little sis is stumped!)

2. It is so much better not having to remember your homework book. I will be giving you extra homework through the week depending on the in class maths. Nice to see you so keen Sam 🙂

3. I think that doing our homework on the internet is way better then doing it in our homework book because sometimes we forget our homework book when we mark our homework

🙂 🙂 🙂

4. It’s way better to do homework on paper because at school we go on our iPads all day. But it is kind of fun doing it on my iPad. ? books or ? computer

5. i like doing homework in a book or a on the internet i have to say i kind of like the internet better.because there are lots of fun homework games and math games. SO MUCH FUN!!!!

6. this is so fun i could do it all night. can you put some more sites on because i have been on these ones for ages and ages and a life time of ages. but these ones have a daily limit so i can’t do more? so can you make some more please

7. I think its a good way to do homework so I don’t have to remember to bring my homework book to school:-) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁